Brandt began his work as a legal counsel in a big, renowned Indian legal partnership. Later he worked for a Freshfields partner of long standing. His counselling focuses on companies in the media and technology segment, nationally and internationally.
His core activities:
- Copyright, media law
- Counselling for film productions and license trading,
- Trade and transport law for cross-frontier transactions,
- Corporate set-ups, corporate structuring,
- Technology transfers national and international,
- Defence against copyright infringements,
As a lecturer in the legal faculty of the Europe University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), he gives regular lectures.