Germany still is one of the most important film markets on the global market. In 2009, the entire German movie market realized approx. Euro 976.1 million sales revenues. Sales and rentals of image and sound media totalled at approx. Euro 1.63 billion.
Berlin – Berlin is not only the city of movies, film festivals and filmmakers; it is also a favourite setting for film productions. This is why our Berlin office faces great demand for counselling of film producers and their employees.
Supporting you in protecting your works comprehensively, and help you participate appropriately in the material benefits realized through use and utilization of your works, is one of our central tasks.
We counsel you – among other issues – in relation to:
- Artist contracts
- Producer and co-producer contracts
- Safeguarding contracts
- Filming contracts / plot right contracts
- Rental contracts
- Management contracts
- Sales contracts
- Licensing of copyright utilization rights
- Film music licensing contracts
- Set-up of international networks and business partnerships
- Counselling and defence against legal infringements at home and abroad
- Litigation in and out of court